Saturday, April 11, 2009

Walking

Taylor has been taking four or five steps at a time to get around the house and I was having the worst luck trying to catch it on camera. Yesterday Taylor decided to walk more than ever, starting with chasing the kitty, and I was finally able to catch our little girl crusing on her own.



Sorry for the abrubt stop in the video but I had to give lots of hugs and kisses for her walking. I'm sure there will be a day when I want her to slow down, but I am one proud Momma! After hugs and kisses, Taylor then decided to keep walking over to Sadie in her crate. This time the video got cut short because the darn memory card was full! Guess all those other times of trying to catch her on video were eating up too much space. Time for a bigger memory card!


1 comment:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs