Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Taylor Tuesday

Today is not only Taylor Tuesday, but our little girl's 1st birthday!!! This time last year I was watching the family fight over who got to hold her next and now I'm watching our little girl toddle around the house. This week's picture was very hard to pick since we got tons of great pictures of our little bunny over the weekend. Chris' Aunt Adie gave Taylor some bunny ears when we went to visit on Sunday and Taylor left them on the entire time. I guess wearing all those bows was training!


I had to throw this next one in there because I love the bunny ears.


Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

Love,
Wendy

4 comments:

Bellawhoop said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! She's just as darling as she was a year ago, but now her personality shines through! I hope y'all have a fun day today.

annalee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL TAYLOR!

Deb said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Taylor!!

Sara said...

Super Happy Birthday Taylor!! 1 is a great year!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs