Wednesday, April 22, 2009

BAP

Last summer I got a call from Chris telling me that Sam's Club had this awesome playscape on sale and we should buy it for Taylor. Keep in mind that she was 3 or 4 months old and barely knew how to hold her head up or roll over. So I take our tiny infant down to Sam's to look at this MUST HAVE playscape and fall in love with it! But the rationalist in me kept thinking how we don't need something like this for 1-2 years. Well fast forward to 9 months later and we are now getting ready to put that must have playscape together. Taylor has really been enjoying the swings at the park and we thought it would be a good time to put it together before Taylor is running around asking Daddy when it will be finished. After bugging Chris for several months to pick a weekend(or two to be more realistic) to put it together an Evite showed up in my inbox Monday. Chris actually sent out an Evite to all his guy friends inviting them to come work on the BAP(Big A** Playscape). In my mind it will be the ultimate big boy lego set. Here is a preview of Chris, with Taylor's help, after he opened the first box tonight. (look another plant I've kept alive!)


Stay tuned for pictures that will come after our weekend adventures of watching the assembly of the BAP.

~Wendy

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs