Wednesday, September 26, 2007

September Birthdays


Hey guys, I know it's been a week since I posted, but I have been stamping. For some reason I can remember to scan my cards, but it takes me forever to get them posted up here. Well, the week before last was my mother-in-law and sister-in-law's birthday. In case you can't tell, I just got the 'Happy Birthday' embosser for my Cuttlebug and also got my recent order of Bellas. I just love this birthday
Bella with her cute little hat! The card on the left was for Kellie(sister-in-law). I tried glittering parts of the embossed words on the background for a different look. I tend to be very messy with glitter, so one card of glitter was enough for me. On my mother-in-law's card I used my glitter pens to accent Bella's hat and present. Both cards turned out really cute and they both loved them. Hope you enjoy them too!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

These are adorable! I love the glitter...and I love messes. :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs