Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Bella Birthday Card


My sister-in-law had me make one of her girlfriends a set of my martini coasters and needed a card to go with them. You can check out my coasters and other creations at my website. I threw this card together Friday night, but love the way it turned out. The bellas are just so much fun to color and if you haven't heard about them, go over to Stamping Bella right now and check them out. I just love all the different personalities that she has in the Bellas.

Stamps: Cakeabella, Simple Saying II
Paper: All non-SU! so I have no clue what colors they are
Ink: Black for the bella and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: glitter, white grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals

~Wendy

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

Oh my goodness...she is adorable. And you even used decorative paper!!! :) I love this!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs