Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Afternoon Surprise

Yes ladies and gentlemen, you are seeing two posts on one day. I know for my few followers(Hi Mom and Mel Mel!) that this is a rare occasion, but I have several cards that I have made and hope to post them over the next few days. So today I will post another card. This is a thank you card that I created for one of the customers of my first party. All she ordered was a catalog and I needed to get her copies of her receipt, so I thought this card would work perfectly to hold those. My party was her first Stampin' Up party to attend and I think we have her hooked. I was so excited to introduce someone new to stamping that it made my day. She is planning on ordering stamps, but is waiting for the World Card Making Day special in October where the Simply Sent kits will be 20% off from Oct 4-8. If you are interested in ordering one of these kits please let me know. I wish they would have offered something like this when I first started. You get a little bit of everything with the paper, ink, and accessories. The 'Thanks' on the front of this card doesn't show up very well in my picture, but it was really pretty in person. This is my first card to make with the 'Heartfelt Thanks' set and I really like the way it turned out. Can you tell that I am enjoying my new Always Artichoke ribbon and stamp pad??

Just think... the week is already half way over and we're on our way towards the weekend! Have a happy Wednesday!

~Wendy


Stamps: Canvas Background, Heartfelt Thanks
Paper: Always Artichoke, Pretty in Pink, Passion Pink
Ink: Always Artichoke, Pretty in Pink, Passion Pink
Accessories: Artichoke Grosgrain Ribbon

2 comments:

Bellawhoop said...

So pretty! I love the always artichoke and can't wait to see it in person. :) I think I kinda forgot about this set. I'll have to play around with it again. What a rewarding first party to think your excitement motivated someone else to try something new! I'm so happy for you. Your excitement and passion is contagious...catch the fever non-stamping folks! And I'm excited that you've been stamping a lot; I can't wait to see all of your creations. Guess I need to get in the groove again, too.

Bellawhoop said...

I haven't seen any posts in a while.... :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs