Monday, September 17, 2007

Birthday Monday



I hope everyone had a great weekend. Chris and I had so much fun in Houston watching the Red Raiders beat Rice and hanging out with all our friends from college. Houston is a great place to visit, but I could do without the humidity! Today is a co-worker's birthday so I stamped her a card last night. She is a fellow Red Raider fan, so I thought she would appreciate the red and black. I used my new Cuttlebug 'Happy Birthday' plate that I bought last week. I am still playing around with how to use it, but I love the embossed look and it is so easy to use! One this one I embossed on white paper and then ran my red ink pad all over the paper for a different look. Of course I had to use my scallop circle punch and those It's All Good stamps fit just perfect on the scallop circle. I added a little doodling to the bottom to give it a softer edge. I hope to have some pictures of our weekend up in the next couple days so be ready for more red and black!

~Wendy

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

So pretty! I love it. :) I need to get back to scrapbooking, but I've been busy with other stuff. Hopefully I'll get back to it soon. :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs