Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekend Wrapup

It's been a few weeks since I posted pictures other than Taylor Tuesday, so I thought I would do a recap of our weekend. Taylor is almost over her cold, so I can now follow her around with a camera rather than a box of tissues.

Friday we went to see Jeff and Shelly's new house and then went out to dinner with the family. The house was great, but I still want to boycott it since it is on the other side of Austin from us. I've loved having them up north near us and being able to see them more often! At dinner, Taylor proceeded to only eat the meat off her tray and leave all the veggies. I think she was putting on a show for Aunt KK. KK kept laughing at her 'I know you have more of the food I really want' face. I later learned that Chris makes this same face when he's frustrated.



I don't know it was too much Chronicles of Narnia, but Taylor and I found a new use for a empty paper towel roll. She laughed SO hard when I acted like we were sword fighting.


Taylor then continued to sword fight on her own while "driving" her scooter car.



Check out the alphabet letters on the fridge. Those are the latest addition to the list of things for me to pick up. Besides that it was a nice relaxing weekend at home! Something can definitely be said for a lazy weekend around the house.

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs