Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sunny Day

It was such a gorgeous day outside, yes people it's February and 82 degrees outside, that I figured it was time I get my butt outside and go walking. I can't believe how nice the weather is, but fear that our summer is going to be a HOT one and not allow for stroller walks for many more days. I just remember wanting to walk with Taylor last summer to try to get rid of baby belly(which lingers a bit more than I would like) and it would be 90 degrees by 8 am. Doesn't the sun know that a mom with a newborn that has been up all night wants to sleep a little bit longer than 7 am??? Well here is a picture from Taylor after our walk today. I couldn't resist how cute she looked in her sunglasses!

In case you are a fellow Graco stroller owner, no those links didn't come attached that way. I got tired of toys falling out of the stroller and so Chris drilled holes on each side that the links would fit through. He also did this on our high chair to save us from constantly picking teething rings up off the ground.

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs