Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Taylor Tuesday

For those of you that have been following my blog for a while, this won’t be new info but I wanted to let everyone else know what Taylor Tuesday is.  Taylor Tuesday is actually a weekly email that goes out to my husband and a few family members(aka grandparents).  The whole goal is hopefully to bring a smile to their day or a least give them a new picture of Taylor.  It started when Taylor was about 6 weeks old and Monday had been a really bad day.  When Tuesday went much better I sent Chris a picture of Taylor showing how the swaddle wrap made her(and me) so happy.  It then went on to become a weekly thing that sometimes doesn’t get sent until Wednesday if Tuesday is quite busy.  It started just going to Chris and now I have 15 people that get the email and several who watch my blog for the weekly update.  Hope you enjoy Taylor Tuesday too and it brings a smile to your face too!

These pictures make me think of the line from a song... my future's so bright, I gotta wear shades! 

IMG_5482 IMG_5485

3 comments:

Sara said...

I love her pigtails!!

Anonymous said...

We love Taylor Tuesday and I am loving that hair! :)

Bellawhoop said...

Bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yea. :) Yes, her future is bright! I also look forward to Taylor Tuesday!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs