Saturday, December 5, 2009

All dressed up with no where to go

I have always said one of the great things about being a parent is that you get to experience all the things you loved as a kid with your own kids.  Well I also love doing stuff with my nieces, but I don’t remember crazy hairstyles being something I did as a kid very often.  My nieces love to fix my hair for me and they took advantage of an opportunity to do that again tonight.  Taylor even got in there to help them out.

IMG_5639

Four different hairstyles, 15 bobby pins, 4 ponytail holders, and one claw clip later….

 IMG_5641IMG_5640

THey wanted to do my makeup too, but last time they mixed so many different flavored lip glosses on me that it made me sick.  I told Chris that he shouldn’t waste a great hairdo like this and take me out for the night, but for some reason he wouldn’t go for it.(do you think a UT/Nebraska game has anything to do with that??)  I love these girls and my time with them!  Taylor is finally old enough to really enjoy being around them and is completely in awe of my oldest niece.  I love that!

1 comment:

MySanSouci said...

Adorable! You are a great Auntie!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs