Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Where did Taylor Tuesday Go?

No I did not forget about you my blogging friends. Taylor Tuesday was emailed out to my family, but it contained a picture of Taylor with Baby Emma and you just saw that in an earlier post and no need to recap on here. I did promise them a very special Wednesday update of a special trip that I took Taylor on yesterday. Well look at the clock... it's 11 pm and I'm just now getting around to emailing out the photos from our trip. Ooops! You know this motherhood and work thing is really getting in the way of my blogging time! So here is the late Wednesday/early Thursday edition of Taylor Tuesday.

I've been putting bows in Taylor's since she was born and even celebrated the day that she had enough to hold a bow without a headband. Even though we live in the South, when Taylor's hair started to look a bit like a mullet it was time to get a trim. Yes that's right, Taylor had her first haircut! My hairdresser, Lynn, was so sweet to do it for me and Taylor did awesome! She sat in the chair like a big girl and was fascinated by her reflection in the mirror and the pictures of Lynn's dogs.
This isn't the greatest picture because Taylor was not interested in looking at the camera, but I wanted to show off her finished hair cut.

The hairdresser told me that by trimming the hair it might start to grow thicker. I'm hoping for enough on the sides for pigtails! Can't you just imagine Tay with piggies? I even have the sets of bows ready... grow hair grow!

2 comments:

MySanSouci said...

What a cutie! She did such a great job for a first haircut...now maybe she can teach Marie a thing or two about sitting still during a haircut! :-)

Sara said...

So cute! Although mullets are pretty fabulous, they are not practical for the summer. Leili needs a trim too. I'll have to show her how great Taylor was at her first haircut!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs