Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Crafty Things

Every so often the crafty bug takes over me and I get inspired to create something.  I've been doing more crafting lately, but just keep forgetting to post it on here.  So here are a few things I've made over the past month.

This is Taylor's 1st birthday invitation that I did


And her birthday hat, the 1 is on tape so that I can change out the number each year


This is the card I made for 3 year old's birthday.  
I had fun making a card without stamping.


I really need to find a better way to take pictures of my cards so that they come out clearer.  Any tips from my blog readers?

This next card was made for my grandmother's birthday.  You can't tell but the pink flower is covered in glitter.








Next I needed a gift for Taylor's friend Leili.  She has beautiful hair and tons of it so I made her some clips.  I can't wait until Taylor has enough hair to hold some of these in.  I was able to combine crocheting and bow making into one to make these little cuties.  I'll have to find the pattern to post for you later, but it was a very simple pattern and I was able to finish one is less than 10 minutes.



Next I needed a cute card to go with it.  I loved using the die cut on this to create a cute front and inside.  


The next two cards may look the same, but there are a few small differences.  I made one card and then changed a few things I didn't like and now I can't remember which one was first because I now like how they both turned out.  These were Mother's Day cards for my grandmothers.









That ends my catch up on crafty things.  I am currently working on some scrapbook pages and will do a better job of posting as I create.  

3 comments:

annalee said...

her invites and hat turned out TOO cute! you have a gift for all things creative:)

Anonymous said...

Love the recent craftiness! I still show off the cards you made for Graham! :)

Staci said...

I love her invites! Super cute :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs