Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Taylor Tuesday


It's our first Taylor Tuesday of 2009!
Chris noticed how fascinated Taylor was by seeing herself in the mirror and caught this picture. Taylor definitely kept the hotel maid busy cleaning that mirror! I've posted a video of Tay below so that you can see her and hear the little girl screams that are already occurring in our house. Please excuse my legs in the background, I forgot that by standing behind Taylor to take the video that I would end up in the mirror's reflection.


3 comments:

Deb said...

I love her squeals!

Sara said...

That's too too cute! Leili loves the mirror and gives herself lots of slobbery kisses on it. She's also into ear-splitting screaming right now too.

Anonymous said...

Graham also loves himself in the mirror! It is so funny to watch them flirt with themselves!!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs