Thursday, August 30, 2007

Kellie's Cards

My sister-in-law began her third year of teaching this week and I could not let her do it without creating a 'Good Luck' card. I just love how cute the Teachabella is and how non-traditional she is with her heels and cute hair. This one says 'Good Luck' on the inside, but I also made her a set with 'thanks a bunch' on the inside. Kellie always says that she can't have enough thank you cards, so I made her some cute ones to start the year off with. I choose red and black because Red Raiders have to stick together in this town of Longhorns! Plus it looked really good with the chalkboard look for the alpha-background.

Stamps: Alphabits, Teachabella from Stamping Bella,
Paper: Red, Black, & White
Ink: Basic Black, White
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Prismacolor Markers, SU Pastels, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

So so cute! I love your chalkboard background - truly adorable!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs