Thursday, August 16, 2007

Cuttlebug/Engagement Card

It's a shame that I've had my Cuttlebug for 4 days and this is the first time I've actually been able to use it. It is so much fun and I can't wait to keep creating! Here is my first(of many) creation with the Cuttlebug. My cousin Autumn got engaged a few weeks ago and I have been trying to come up with a cute card idea. I saw this ring embellishment in JoAnn's the other day and thought it would go perfect with the 'sparkle' saying from Warm Words.

It doesn't show up as well in this picture, but the embellishment does sparkle. I really need to get the oval punch because it would go great with the Warm Words.

I used a sheer pink ribbon to keep with the pink theme.

Enjoy~Wendy

Stamps: Word Words
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Sheer Pink Ribbon, Jolee's Embellishment, Corner Rounder
 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs