Thursday, August 16, 2007

Keith Birthday






Tomorrow is our good friend Keith's birthday. I created this card especially for him since I know that he will appreciate the great colors in it. Go Red Raiders! Can you tell that I'm playing with my new stamps and ink that I got with my starter kit from Stampin' Up? I am normally not a big user of wheels, but I love how well this wheel goes with the Year After Year set. This card may get there a few days late, but there is lots of love and creation that went behind making it. I will have to do more versions of this card, but in other colors.

Love~Wendy

Stamps: Year After Year, Hot to Dot wheel
Paper: White, Black, Real Red
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: SU Marker, Paper Piercer, brads, Dimensionals
 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs