Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Elizabeth's Birth Book



I learned a lot about how to capture memories with Taylor and told myself that I need to stay on top of Elizabeth's.  Ha!  So Elizabeth is now 6 months old, but I finally got the book about her birth done.  If you follow my blog on a regular basis then you saw most of these pictures when I blogged about her birth, but I love having these books to look back on.  Taylor looks at hers at least once a week and I don't have to worry about her damaging a scrapbook since I can always order another book.  Plus my mother and mother-in-law enjoy being able to purchase a copy of the book too!  I always tell them to wait until I get mine so I can find my goofs and fix them first!  I used Shutterfly because I had a cheap groupon, but think I will go back to using Picaboo for my photo books.  I just want way too much control over the layout and need more space for words!  Hope you enjoy another look back on our sweet girl's birth!

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs