Thursday, May 5, 2011

Makeover

I have been blogging for about 4 years now and about ummm… a year ago I stopped using freebie backgrounds and thought I would study blogger enough to create my own.  A year went by and no new background and I still had the basic font header.  It’s said that I can’t even tell you how I came across penny lane designs, but I did and fell in love with her chic designs and clean lines.  Unfortunately she wasn’t taking any new projects at the time.  I have been stalking her blog since, just waiting for her to open back up to new projects.  She finally did and now I have this beautiful new blog and a fancy signature too!  Just a little eye candy for blog followers or maybe my Mom since I can guarantee that she makes a daily visit here for a granddaughter fix.  Hope you enjoy the new colors and layout!

1 comment:

penny lane designs said...

What a sweet post. :) Thank you! It was great working with you- thanks for stalking my blog and being patient! haha.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs