Monday, June 7, 2010

Graduation & Birthday cards

I know I promised to show more stamped creations on here since I’ve been feeling better and I’ve truly been stamping, but I forget to post pictures.  Even worse when I forget to take pictures of some of my favorite cards.  I’ve also been working on creating a ‘stash’ of birthday, thank you, and thinking of you cards so that I can have them handy when #2 comes and I don’t have as much time to stamp.  It’s been a few years, but I do remember that with a baby comes sleepless nights and hope to be better prepared this time around.  Anyways, here are some of my creations:

  IMG_7775 IMG_7945

These are two graduation cards I made using the school colors

IMG_7947   IMG_8023IMG_7772

A retirement card for my principal ~ pregnancy congrats card for my dear friend(the wings of the butterfly are popped up for a 3D look) ~ one of the mother’s day cards I made(sorry the picture is so blurry)

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs