Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bean 18 week update

 IMG_8084 IMG_8086

Little bean I can’t believe we are almost half way thru this ride and getting that much closer to meeting you.  I’ve felt you kick/move a few times but that’s only after I finally stop and relax for the day.  There’s this little girl(who already loves you so much) that keeps me so busy all day, that you are going to have to make your movements a bit bigger so Momma can feel them.  Plus, your Dad is also excited to be able to feel your movements too.  In one week we will find out if you are a boy bean or girl bean!  Taylor informed me tonight that she thinks you should be called Pickle.  She’s already taking after your Dad.  He wanted to name his little sister Newspaper.(I’m glad YaYa and PawPaw decided to go with Kellie instead) Taylor even gives you hugs and kisses.  It just warms my heart to think of how much she will love you but then I hope she doesn’t teach you her flair for dramatic tantrums.  My attempts to take ‘belly’ pics weren’t as successful since Taylor wanted to eat the bell pepper instead of letting me hold it for the picture.  You are supposed to be about the same size as the pepper and it seems like just yesterday we were getting an ultrasound and you were the size of a bean.  You’re still our little bean and I love you!

2 comments:

sweetsong said...

This is so sweet Windy. As in all other times of life you are an absolutely beauty when you are pregnant.

Bellawhoop said...

What a sweet note to your little bean. You are darling!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs