Monday, May 24, 2010

Nesting or just plain cleaning out??

I’m not sure if I’ve already got nesting setting in, the urge to purge all unused items, or just plain belated spring cleaning.  It’s still spring in some states right???  I love my stamps, but as I was making some birthday cards over the weekend I realized that there were a few that I haven’t used in some time.  It’s only fair to these sweet little jewels to give them a home where they might be used and I’ve tried eBaying stamps in the past and found it just isn’t worth my time for the few dollars I make on them.  So I thought I would see if any of my readers would like to adopt them.  If you aren’t local then I would ask for you to cover the shipping costs, but that’s it.  I will leave them posted for a few weeks and then what’s not taken will be given away.  Some of these stamp sets are just like new.

IMG_7934 IMG_7923 IMG_7925

Miracle of Spring ~ Itty Bitty Backgrounds(taken) ~ Mixed Greetings

IMG_7927 IMG_7928 IMG_7930

Holiday Spirit (taken)~ Ho-Ho-Holidays ~ Fishy Friends

IMG_7932Big Deal Alphabet (there are only 12 blocks but the letters are mounted on each side) taken

Just leave me a comment and let me know which one you would like and I’ll set it aside for you if you promise to love them and be creative with them :)

3 comments:

MySanSouci said...

can i have itty bitty backgrounds? thanks a ton, wendy! that is so nice of you!

Anonymous said...

Yea for nesting!! I would love to have the alphabet! Thanks Wendy :)

Nancy said...

Can this Granny have the "Holiday Spirit" set? You can deliver it to Jenn with her set.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs