Saturday, January 2, 2010

Blog Reader Help Needed

Oh my lovelies, I need your help!(especially my teachers)  I am trying my darnest to get another task on my 29 before 30 done and I am struggling.  I am working on Taylor’s alphabet book but some of the pages are, well I guess you could say…. empty.

So I need your help in coming up with English(I am hoping to do a smaller Spanish version next)nouns for the following letters. 

A, E, I, L, N. Q, U, V, W, X, Y, Z

Please also keep in mind that these are supposed to be words for a toddler level.  I am not prepping her for the SAT for a few more years.  Not sure I’m ready for her to be smarter than me yet!  Please leave your word ideas in the comments below.  I promise that I will post pictures of the book as soon as I get it done and it is in the final stages.  My goal is to have the book done by next weekend. I know some of the letters may seem easy, but I have made some letters two pages and need a little more to fill in empty space, others (like Z) I just struggle with. 

5 comments:

Deb said...

This website has a few choices for every letter.
http://first-school.ws/theme/alphabet.htm

Sara said...

ooh I can't wait to see the finished product! For Z you could do zipper - Leili is really into zippers right now.

Lareina said...

How fun! N- nest or nail, E-elephant or egg, V- violin, U- umbrella, Q- quilt or quail, L- lollipop or leaves, O- octopus, I- iguana, A- apple or alligator, W- whale or web, Y- yo-yo. Can't wait to see the finished product. I'm sure it will look great!

Bellawhoop said...

Another fun resource is http://www.enchantedlearning.com/themes/abc.shtml . Have fun! Are you making it with your stamps, photos, or what? I can't wait to see it!

annalee said...

this is such a neat idea! can't wait to see the finished product.
here's my ideas, and yes they are almost all food, it's dinnertime:)...
A- apple, applesauce
E- egg
I- ice cream, ice
L- lemon
N- nest
Q- quilt, queen
U- ??
V- violin, violet
W- whale, walrus
Y- yogurt
Z- zebra

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs