Monday, August 31, 2009

Taylored Expressions Birthday Bash!

You know how much I love doing the cupcake challenges when I get a chance to stamp on Friday, or Sunday, or Thursday just before midnight. So when I saw the post that Taylor is celebrating the first birthday of the release of her first three stamp sets I was SOOOO excited! (I think it helps that she has the same name as my daughter)

Unfortunately I will be busy enjoying the holiday weekend and won't be able to participate in all the stamping fun until Tuesday night, but maybe I can play super fast catch up. For all my fellow stampers... stay tuned to Taylor's site to see the release of lots of new goodies and for all the fun challenges that start soon. Plus she is giving away chances to win gift certificates to spend in her store! Can't wait to see what everyone creates!

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs