Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Taylor Tuesday Book

When Taylor was born I swore I would keep up with scrapbooking all those great photos I was taking. About a month before her first birthday I got an email from Shutterfly for a free 20 page 8x8 photo book. This was a blessing in disguise because I still hadn't even done anything with the photos of her birth. I used the coupon and created the coolest book about her birth! It even has the option for a hard copy. Well I knew I wanted to create another book about the Taylor Tuesdays for her first year but it was WAAAYYY down on my to-do list. Then I got another email coupon for a free(wo-hoo!!!) 20 page photo book and took that as my lists way of pushing me. Thought I would share this with any of the other mommies that want to scrapbook but don't have the time. Unfortunately I can't share my coupon, but you can sign up for your own account and hope for one. Have fun creating your own photo book!



Click here to view this photo book larger

2 comments:

annalee said...

what a WONDERFUL idea!

Mindy said...

That is a great idea! I completely understand how scrapbooking takes the back burner.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs