Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cupcake Challenge #73

Wow has this been a crazy week and I really haven’t done much.  Taylor has had swim lessons and her nap schedule is all thrown off and that makes for one cranky little girl!  And when there’s cranky little girl I can’t seem to find time to stamp.  So here is my cupcake challenge from last week that I finished last Thursday night but waited until this Friday morning to photograph and waited until Sunday to finish the post.  I’ve learned that pictures at night do not turn out very well. 

TECC73(sketch)

 

Those of you that know me, know that I am a proud supporter of Stampin’ Up!(even a demo), but I have really fallen in love with the papers at Taylored Expressions!  I found a wonderful balance between SU and TE for this card and LOVE how it turned out.  I also pulled a little inspiration from my friend Mel and her creative ways of adding to stamps to make it festive.  I had fun adding hats to these birds to make this a birthday card.

 IMG_3954

Stamps: SU Cheep Talk & Party Hearty

Ink: Apricot Appeal, Cameo Coral, Close to Cocoa, & Certainly Celery

Paper: June 20th TE Key Ingredients

Other: So Saffron ribbon from SU, dimensionals

2 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

I LOOOOVE LOOOOVE LOVE those cute lil birds!

Bellawhoop said...

I love the birthday birds! :) Such a cute card!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs