Friday, June 12, 2009

Cupcake Challenge #72/Color Challenge

So I managed to squeeze in a few minutes to stamp again today and used Taylor Expression's cupcake challenge #72 for the layout and kwernerdesign.com's color inspiration #54 for the color scheme. It only took me a few minutes to get this card done once I spotted the patterned paper with all the right colors.

Here's the cupcake challenge:

Here's the color challenge:

And here's my card:

Paper: SU Green Galore, Whisper White, Only Orange, and Tempting Turquoise(I thought it was teal until I compared later), & I don't know who the patterned paper is by

Stamps: SU Wild About You

Ink: Green Galore & Tempting Turquoise Marker

Other: Sparkle Pen to outline lion, white pen, scallop edge punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch

4 comments:

Bellawhoop said...

Very cute! Combining two challenges in one is tough, but this is brilliant! Wish we could stamp together. :(

Laura W. said...

Cute card! I'm going to miss this stamp set.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun dsp and lion. Fabulous job on the color challenge!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Kitty said...

So very cute. I think this would be a great card for a boy!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs