Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Card

The baby is napping, the bags are almost packed for this weekend, the shopping is done, all the presents are wrapped, the party mix is made, work is done, Christmas cards are mailed, all the Twilight books are read, and I finally get a chance to blog. I have a couple things to blog about that are overdue. I'll post this one and then post the rest after lunch.


Here is our "virtual" Christmas card that goes out to all my blogging buddies.
I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

Love,
Wendy


ps. I'm scared to think of what is going on in Taylor's little mind as I took this picture

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! I love the little smile that you captured- perfect!

laura marie said...

what a precious card! love it!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs