Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Name Ideas

Okay, so here I am with my feet up in bed, but I wish I was able to be in Taylor's room decorating. The swelling is starting to go down, so I hope to do some decorating tomorrow night or this weekend. In the meantime, I thought I would pick my reader's brains. We are still trying to come up with a middle name for Taylor. Here are the names that we are debating between, but are still open to any ideas:

Michelle
Elizabeth
Ann
Ratatouille(not really, but it's a suggestion that still makes me laugh)

So put your thinking caps on and let me know what your ideas are.

~Wendy

3 comments:

Bellawhoop said...

Hmmmmmm. I'm just not sure. I think they all sound cute, but I think because of the one-syllable, I like Ann the best. Really, whichever you pick will be wonderful. :)

Anonymous said...

I think it should be elizabeth in honor of granny beth.

Anonymous said...

I gotta go with Ratatouille for the girls. Other than that, my vote would be for Ann or Michelle. Just keep yelling them and one will eventually stick...hee hee. Love ya, KB and the chicks.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs