Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I stamped!!!

Believe it or not, I actually got my stamps out over the weekend and loved every minute of it. I even managed to use my Cuttlebug too! That is just the coolest machine and so easy to use! I create my cards around finding a way to use it. We've been receiving gifts for our little one and I needed to send out some Thank You cards, but just couldn't bring myself to buy any when I have all these great stamps. So I made myself sit down and make some cards. I just love how they turned out and already need to make some more so that I have some on hand when we get gifts. My baby showers are coming up in February and I really need to have lots made before then so that I can just write my notes on the inside and mail them out. Who knows how I'll be feeling then if I already get tired and I'm only 6 1/2 months along at this point. Well back to my creation...
I just love the swirls background made with my Cuttlebug and the ticket corner punch. I had been making my own corner punch, but they were never the same size. It is much easier to do with the actual punch and worth every penny! I also had to add my own little touch to the back of the card with a stamp that I found at Amuse when I went to Seattle to visit Melinda. I find it even more appropriate now that I look more like the picture. I always stamp the back of my cards with my 'Wendy's Whims' stamp, but just love the pregnant lady. Hope everyone enjoys my humor in this! Off to bed for me and the little one.

Love~
Wendy

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

Yay! Such a cute card! I love the prego lady on the back...like "Thanks from the prego lady." :D I still haven't stamped nor had the desire to stamp since I've been back. I just walk right past my table and think I need to clean up that huge mess! Maybe someday soon...I need to make birthday cards. Love ya!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs