Saturday, July 14, 2007

Adam Challenge 4

Here is this week's challenge:

Stamp: Dust off one of those sets that you have never used and put it to use.
Colors: Pick one of the following to include: Red or Turquoise

I kinda cheated this week and created my card before I created the challenge. I am trying to pull out some of my old sets that have hardly or never been used. Hopefully this weekend I will make some more cards using other sets that have been collecting dust. I love so many of the new SU sets, but need to use what I already have. Now to figure out what next week's challenge will be.


Stamps: Weather or Not, Loving Heart
Paper: White, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Circle Cutter, Corner Rounder, Paper Piercer, Red and Turquoise Grossgrain Ribbon

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs