Friday, July 13, 2007

Adam Challenge #3

I'm a week behind on this challenge, but here is it. The challenge was:

Stamps: Any kind of animal stamp and a sentiment on the front
Colors: At least blue and green



Adam is Beth Ann's fiance' that is deployed to Iraq for at least the next year. We(Beth Ann, Melinda, and I) are trying to create a card a week for BA to send to him. I figured it was the least we could do, since he is fighting for our freedom! Masculine cards are always the hardest, so I started doing challenges for us to follow. Now that I have
this one done, I need to create this week's challenge. I couldn't figure out how I wanted to use this set, so I followed the SCS Sketch Challenge 123. Hope Adam likes these fishy friends!
Love ~ Wendy

Stamps: Fishy Friends, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Simple Sayings II
Paper: Glorious Green, Blue, White
Ink: Black, Glorious Green
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Paper Piercer

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

So cute and I love the colors! Great job coloring. For another card, the sea horse may look cute if you turned the square so that it's diamond-shaped and make it a little different. I would back it wiht more cardstock so it would stand out a bit, but I think it would also be cute. Adorable as it is...the other idea just came to me when I looked at it. :) You really inspire me! :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs