Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Taylor Tuesday

Taylor can’t get enough of writing stories(not always real words) and creating lists right now and even had to work on a story while we played in the backyard the other day.  It’s getting harder to take her picture before she realizes what I’m doing and poses.  She was working so hard on a story about pirates and then made a map for her and Lizzie to follow to find treasure in the backyard.  Little did she know that to me, her creative stories and playing so nice with Lizzie is worth more to me than any treasure she might have found.

photo (2)

1 comment:

MySanSouci said...

Way to go little writer! Maps and writing...sounds super creative to me! What fun! Can I come for the next treasure hunt? :-)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs