Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine’s Day

The Valentines were made and ready for preschool, girls in matching outfits, both actually wanted to wear some sort of bow/headband.  Too bad Lizzie wanted nothing to do with taking a picture with Taylor.  IMG_1731 IMG_1738

But Taylor gave me several adorable poses.  I am so thankful she wants to pose for the camera again!

IMG_1746 IMG_1747

After preschool, the girls and I headed to pick up a few surprises for Chris.  Can you find the Lizzie?

IMG_1749

A dozen balloons with love notes on each made for a fun afternoon of playing in the kitchen.  I’m not sure who enjoyed the balloons more, Chris or Elizabeth.  Plus Elizabeth didn’t want to take her new tutu from YaYa off. 

IMG_1759 IMG_1760IMG_1762 IMG_1764

And while our attempt at dinner out at our favorite local Thai place didn’t go to well with a teething/ear infection baby, the company was the best and I didn’t have to cook!  Plus there were Amy’s chocolate covered strawberries for dessert!

I hope you got some sweet treats and sweet wishes!  Happy Valentine’s Day!

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs