Sunday, October 9, 2011

ABC

After my friend Annalee posted this, I thought I would too.  I love learning new things about my friends and hope that my fellow blogging Mom’s will take a moment to do this too.

1440family.1

A. Age: 31

B. Bed size: king size memory foam and I LOVE it!  It is the perfect size for two little girls to snuggle and watch cartoons in.
C. Chore that you hate: washing the dishes & cleaning the shower
D. Dogs: Sadie, our 6 year old black lab
E. Essential start to your day: breakfast and coffee
F. Favorite color: purple and white
G. Gold or Silver: silver
H. Height: 5' 1
I. Instruments you play: I can keep beat with a maraca, but I would rather do the dancing
J. Job title: wife, momma, treasure hunter, sister, chief operating officer of this house (and Executive Director for my part time job at CTSA, I work from home most of the time which allows me to spend time with our beautiful kids)
K. Kids: Taylor Michelle and Elizabeth Lauren(aka Lizzie)
L. Live: Texas
M. Mother’s name: Delbra
N. Nicknames: ren, st end
O. Overnight hospital stays: two times to have our sweet girls
P. Pet peeves: a sink full of dirty dishes
Q. Quote from a movie: “quit looking at me swan!” or “squirrel!”
R. Right or left handed: right
S. Siblings: brother - ricky
sisters-in-law- kristen, kellie, and shelly & bro-in-law - jeff
T. Truth or Dare: truth, I’m a wimp at dares
U. Ultimate Vacation: anywhere with a beach and a chance to scuba right now
V. Vegetable you hate: beets
W. What makes you run late: trying to grab all the things that might keep the kids entertained if necessary
X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth, ankle
Y. Yummy food that you make: chocolate chip or molasses cookies
Z. Zoo animal: giraffes

1 comment:

annalee said...

hooray for your survey! i loved reading all about you:)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs