Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Two Years Old

Sweet girl I can’t believe you are two years old today!  You are the light of your Daddy and my lives.  We never imagined how much our lives would change two years ago when you were born.  This past year you have changed from a baby into a little girl.  We have watched your imagination grow along with your curiosity for things.  You constantly entertain us with your little ways of doing things or the things you say.  You have come from this tiny(well not so tiny) thing that we weren’t quite sure what to do with to a little girl that loves to give hugs and kisses.

image

You love to pretend to sleep(a game Daddy taught you), coloring, reading books, dancing, singing, being pushed in the swing, dressing up in any available shoes, eating ice(stealing it out of any ice chest you find), coming up with new things to pray for, and being outside. IMG_7037(Chris is going to kill me for posting this picture) 

Your favorite books are any of the Llama Llama books, How Animals Kiss Goodnight, How a Dinosaur Says Goodnight, Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes, and Princess Baby Night-Night.

03.10-2You love to sing Twinkle Twinkle, Pat-a-cake, Itsy Bitsy Spider, ABC’s, Mary had a Little Lamb, and Old McDonald.  Sometimes I’m the only person who can understand what you are singing, but I love hearing your versions.

03.10

You love babies and finding the baby and mama in pictures or toys.  You are constantly loving on you baby doll Emma or the little one that you convinced Nana to buy you.  You like to give them kisses and make sure they are tucked in tight.  You make such a good Mommy to your toys.  Your favorites are still Bunny and Blankie and can be found by your side at naptime and nighttime. 

IMG_7182

Our days are filled with new adventures and sometimes you like to just snuggle and watch Dora or Handy Manny.  While I thought I was doing good teaching you to count to 15, Handy Manny’s tools taught you to count to 9 in Spanish.  You find ways to challenge my parenting skills and keep me on my toes, sometimes on a daily basis.  You love ice cream, strawberries, cheese sticks, whatever cereal Daddy is eating, mac-n-cheese, rice, lettuce with ranch, french fries, M&Ms(you call Ms)and lemonade. 

IMG_7444While I still can’t believe you are 2 already, I am enjoying the person you are becoming.  You have such a personality and keep me entertained everyday.  I look forward to this next year and watching as your grow and change even more.   I know it will be years before you read this blog and you will probably be embarrassed at all the silly pictures and crazy posts, but I want you to know how much we love you Pea!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Happy Birthday Taylor

MySanSouci said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday sweet Taylor!

Bellawhoop said...

What a sweet blog post to your sweet pea! I'm glad she had such a fun birthday! All my love...

annalee said...

it goes by sooo fast! what a precious two-year-old she is!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs