Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Taylor Tuesday

I know each week some of you look to your inboxes for your picture of what Taylor is up to.  I hate to say that I don't have a great picture for you this week and I'm even a day late too.  So often I get caught up in playing with Taylor that I don't stop and find the camera.  So this week I give you a picture of a typical day in our household.  It involves a little girl asking Momma to 'play too', 'dance too', 'build too', or whatever else she can think of and add 'too' at the end to include me.  I hope many years from now I can still remember her sweet little voice wanting me to play with her when she is a teenager and wants nothing to do with me.  So if you feel like playing legos, come on over to our house and Taylor just might ask you to 'play too'!

IMG_6748

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs