Friday, February 5, 2010

Sneak Peek

I am doing a Stampin’ Up party for a friend this weekend and had SOOO much fun coming up with projects for us.  I figured I would give you a sneak peek at what we are making. 

IMG_6508 IMG_6507 

IMG_6520 IMG_6510

Aren’t you now curious what we’re making???  Anything with that little owl turns out adorable and I plan on doing some more with him soon.  I know you are thinking the fact that I am stamping more than twice in a month is crazy but my new craft room has made it much easier to stay organized.  Stay tuned early next week and I’ll reveal the images of what we made!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy, I am SOOO sad that I am missing this! Everything looks so cute! Have fun!!

MySanSouci said...

Adorable! I can't wait...hope I can make it!!! I just love the little creatures!

Bellawhoop said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your fun creations. I love that little owl, too!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs