Thursday, October 22, 2009

10 months until 30

Two months ago I started a list of 29 things to do before I turned 30 and just thought I would give you a recap of some of the items that I have been able to cross off my list:

1. Travel out of state again

12. Rub it in to Chris that I’m still in my 20’s while he is in his 30’s

20. Sew a pillowcase dress for Taylor

22. Own a brand new car

Not too bad if I’ve accomplished 4 of them.  As I read over my goals I am starting to realize that some are very ambitious and others will be fun to reach.  I am in the process of cleaning out my closet little by little and will get more done as the colder weather creeps in.  Plus the recycling has been going great and our local elementary should be making a few dollars off all the paper we’ve been taking up there to recycle.  Now I just need to remember to update you when I actually do something that is on my list.

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs