Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cupcake Challenge #74

Taylor that does the Friday Cupcake Challenges moved across country, so the cupcake challenges were put on hold for a few weeks. I really missed the challenge of sitting down and creating something each Friday. I’m not sure I would of had time anyways since little miss is down to just one nap and most of my stamping was done in the morning. I was able to get some stamping done amidst the chaos in our house last night and this afternoon. I’m a few days late, but here is the cupcake challenge from Friday:

TECC74(sketch)

Here is my card:

IMG_4210

Stamps: Taylored Expressions’ Boys will be Boys

Ink: SU Basic Black

Paper: TE beach bums kit

Other: SU Markers, dimensionals, oval punches

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs