Friday, March 27, 2009

Family Pictures

We went yesterday to have Taylor's one year old and our family pictures done by Lisa Woods. She's given us a sneak peek on her blog and I can already tell that I'm going to have trouble picking my favorites. The rain held off just long enough for us to enjoy all the flowers in Mayfield Park and for Lisa to get some great shots. While you are at Lisa's blog, you should see all the other great pictures that she's taken. I found Lisa after seeing all the great photos she's taken of Adelaide. Thanks for the inspiration Annalee!

6 comments:

Bellawhoop said...

I love the photos! They're all so precious. I also love her blog and her photo style.

Anonymous said...

Wendy, the piotures look great!! We take pictures next weekend, and I can't wait.

Kathy said...

Wendy ... what a precious family you have! March 27 was special for us too as it was Natalie's 21st birthday. Wow, how time flies! I can hardly believe my "little girl" is so grown up. How great that you can stay home with Taylor ... it is SOOOOOO worth it! She will be all grown up before you know it! :-)

annalee said...

those are so sweet of taylor (and y'all too!)

Mindy said...

Those are precious! I hope you have a lot of wall space for many pictures.

MySanSouci said...

Adorable! What sweet photos!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs