Thursday, November 13, 2008

Weekend

Taylor and I drove up to Fort Worth this past weekend to see Nana and go to a friend's wedding reception. We took some time Saturday morning to go see my grandmother and grandfather. I think it's so neat that Taylor is able to spend time with great-grandparents.

Taylor was showing off her new skill of high-fiveing to my grandfather


Then spent some time hanging out with Great Granny Franklin

Taylor is starting to take after me and my love for cats. She loves seeing our cat Tessa when we go outside, but really loves chasing the cats at Mia and Nana's houses. Poor KiKi and Princess(the cats) don't know what they're in for when she comes around. Here is a picture of Taylor when she found Princess in the bedroom.

I really need to get better at taking more pictures because we got home and I realized that I didn't snap a single picture of Taylor and Aunt Desha... and we saw her TWICE! I also didn't get one while we were all dressed up for the reception and Taylor was look pretty cute in her pink dress. Here is a picture to leave you with of Taylor crawling around Nana's house. Mom said that her house seemed too quiet without Taylor's noises.

Thanks for a great weekend Mom aka Nana!

Wendy

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs