Monday, September 29, 2008

Fun Onesie's

I came across Starpansie Designs today and just had to share it with you. She creates onesies with any phrase you want, but I love some of her phrases that she has on her blog. Here are a few for you:


  • My Family Tree is Full of Nuts
  • My Mommy is A Hottie
  • Bald is Beautiful
  • Does This Diaper Make My Butt Look Big?
  • Don't You Wish Your Baby Was Hot Like Me?
  • This Is How I Roll
  • Lock Up Your Daughters
  • I'm A Boob Man
  • This Is My Lucky Onesie
  • I Drink Until I Pass Out
  • My Mommy Rocks
  • My Heart Belongs to Grandma
  • My Heart Belongs to Daddy
  • I'm A Keeper
  • Chicks Dig Me
  • My Daddy Rocks
  • Boobaholic
  • Ladies Man
  • Milkaholic
  • I Just Did 9Months On the Inside
  • Daddy's Girl
  • Pirate in Training
  • Daddy's Fishing Buddy
  • Princess
  • Daddy's Little Princess
and my favorite is....
  • I Cry When Ugly People Hold Me
I know there are a few other moms with babies that read my blog and thought they might get a kick out of her cute creations too. Now to figure out which one to order for Taylor!

Wendy
 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs