Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Oh Where, Oh Where has little Taylor been

You may be wondering where in the world Taylor has been. Well... Taylor has been busy playing at her Mia's while I went back to work. It didn't take long for me to figure out that I missed my little girl like crazy and yesterday started my new job as a stay-at-home mom. I am so excited to be able to stay home with Taylor and watch her grow and change. Thank you Chris for making it work! You are an awesome husband and father to Taylor and I! You will be seeing many more posts again now that I can take advantage of nap time to jump on the computer. I will try to spread out the pictures, but here is some taken of Taylor over the past couple days.


This is part of the unveiling of all our 0-3 month outfits. Taylor just recently outgrew her newborn clothes and I am having way too much fun dressing her up!
Thank you cousin Autumn for this cute dress!

Taylor is starting to really want to look around and be part of everything. She just loves sitting in her BePod chair while I cook dinner or wash bottles. I was playing peek-a-boo with her burp cloth and she decided to hold onto it by herself.

She just loved this cow and couldn't take her eyes off it.

Last, I'll leave you with a picture of the rough life of a Taylor.

Love,
Wendy

5 comments:

THE MEGSTER said...

Congratulations on your "new" job! I know it will be so fulfilling for you. Look forward to meeting the little one and to reading more. All my love!

Anonymous said...

Yea Wendy for updating! I am so happy to see more pics of your cute little Taylor. Have fun at home Mommy. PS- Sara and I go to story time for babies at the library if you are interested in going with us sometime.

Bellawhoop said...

Woo-Hoo! I'm so excited for you; I'm sure it will be a whole new world! :-)

Sara said...

We're going to miss you so much, Wendy but I'm happy for you and that you're able to stay home with Taylor. She's grown SO much! I hope you come to the library for story time too.

Deb said...

Love all the new pictures!! We are going to miss you so much at school, but I know your are super excited to stay home.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs