Monday, May 5, 2008

Pics Galore

Okay, so Chris is home and keeping Taylor content so that I can post some Taylor pictures on here. I know this is a lot of pictures, but she is now 3 weeks old and I've only done one posting of pictures. I have to catch up a little.

This is a picture of the day Taylor came home from the hospital.
She loves to sleep all curled up in a ball like this.On her second day home, she discovered her thumb and started sucking on it.
Check out the sticky-upy hair.
Thank you for the cute outfit Misty!
This is of our first trip that was not to the doctor's office. I think I was more excited than she was to get out of the house!
Working on our sun time.

I just love her feet!

This is the bassinet that she sometimes sleeps in and
gives me a few minutes to brush my teeth or pee.

Our first full bath on 4/28. She did not like it very much.
She just looked too cute in her froggy bath towel after her bath.
Awake Taylor.

My two favorite people.(Daddy-daughter bonding time)

Our first attempt at a picture in her Texas Tech outfit. It's still a little big for her!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

Love,
Wendy

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs