Thursday, March 13, 2008

Room Helper

If you've been wondering where I've been, I've been in the baby's room working on writing thank you cards and putting gifts away. While I'm in there working away Sadie finds it fun to come help me. Check her out:


If you can't find her, then look a little bit closer to the bottom of the crib.


One of Sadie's favorite sleeping spots in the nursery is under the crib. I was able to move a few things and get a picture of her slacking off while I was working in there the other day. I've almost finished all the thank you notes and putting away the gifts. Taylor already has a closet full of the cutest clothes and I've only bought her two things myself! I'll post pictures in the next day or so of what her newly organized closet looks like. Chris was in the nursery the other day as I was showing him all the different gifts we have recieved and was humoring me a bit.

It took a few passes of me going back and forth to her closet for me to realize that Chris had this little frog hanging out with him. This is one of the many reasons I love this man... he can always make me laugh!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs