Monday, October 25, 2010

Picture Day

I have always wanted a little girl and was so excited when we found out Taylor was a girl.  I imagined dressing her up and putting bows in her hair.  Chris does a great job of letting me dress our daughter up how I wish and doesn’t complain when I come home with more bows.  When Taylor started preschool this fall, I was so excited to hear that they would do school pictures.  I have been playing different outfits(with bows) for weeks.  Little did I know that our little girl would have her own ideas on what to wear for picture day.  After a few tears(and watching Strawberry Shortcake as a distraction) I was able to get my way on the clothing choice, but one stubborn little girl kept informing me that she wanted ‘nothing’ in her hair.  No bows, no clips, no pony tails.  Guess you can only win a few battles.

I was able to take a few photos of our girl prior to leaving for preschool.  After seeing her faces for me, I feel for the photographer and will probably be amused by what they actually got.

IMG_1340IMG_1345IMG_1365

Taylor… look at the camera

IMG_1354IMG_1358

Finally a cute picture of our sweet girl!

IMG_1363

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs