Saturday, October 23, 2010

Catalog Living

Do you ever browse the pages of Pottery Barn and drool over how beautiful the rooms are decorated or where all the kids toys went to?  How someone had time to think of each little detail for each holiday/season?  I love looking at these catalogs too but sometimes think some of the room setups are a bit odd.  I can’t remember how I found this blog, but if you want a little bit of humor based off these lovely catalogs then check out Catalog Living.  They post something new every couple of days and it almost always brings a smile to my face or even a giggle.  I hope you enjoy it too!

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

Oh, that site is hilarious! I've been giggling non-stop. :) Thanks!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs