Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Taylor Tuesday

It was hard to pick the picture this week because I have two good ones, but Taylor smiling for the camera just makes me smile.  Nana came to visit over the weekend and got Taylor a small slide.  Since it’s SOOOO hot outside I figured Taylor’s a bit young to experience a hot slide and we’ve been playing with it indoors.  Plus this has given us a chance to practice going up the steps.  What is really funny is that once she gets situated at the top of the slide, she sits there and looks around for a few minutes before actually sliding down.  We are working on not hanging out too long so that when friends come to play that everyone can get a turn.

IMG_3970 I think it’s so funny that she now ‘smiles’ for the camera when she wants to.  I will try to capture a video of her newly learned skill of shaking her head ‘No’ when she doesn’t want to do something. 

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs