Thursday, June 4, 2009

What's in your cart?

I realize that I will go all week without posts and then have time to do several in a row so excuse my lack of blogging on a regular basis. It didn't help that I was sick last week and then spent the rest of the time getting ready for Chris' big 3-0 bash at our house. See this post for pics of our fun night.

Taylor got a shopping cart for her birthday and has really loved 'shopping' around the house lately. I decided to take a peek in her cart to see what all a 1 year old needs and here is what I found:

In case can't figure out for yourself here is what all is in the cart:

Baby Emma kinda riding shotgun

plastic vegetables

sandals

tupperware

toy phone

and you can't see the lime juice bottle(from the fridge) that is on the bottom rack


What is your cart?

1 comment:

Sara said...

Leili's cart would include all things electronic - cell phones, cameras, garage door openers. She can't get enough. Baby Emma looks like she's dramatically trying to make a break for it.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs